Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Intro and such.

In case anyone who isn't my sister is reading this, my name is Shorty. I'm a Navy wife who's trying to get fit and healthy. This blog and this tumblr will be my record of this journey. Hopefully having 2 blogs dedicated to it will keep me motivated.

And here we go.

I was a bit more active today than I originally bargained for. After I spoke to the recruiter at the temp agency, I took a wrong turn and ended up walking for an hour before I got to a bus stop that could take me home. That plus the 20 minute walk I took before the interview makes me feel pretty accomplished today. (Not to mention the interview itself. By next week I might have a job.)

Nothing else exciting as of today, really. Grilled cheese for breakfast, chili for lunch, and pork chops for dinner. Oh! I put bits of avocado in the salads with dinner. That was delicious. (Ash, you should try the avocado with Italian salad dressing. It's wonderful.)

Tomorrow is a Zumba day, and possibly spin class. Maybe I'll even take Loki for a walk, since she gave me that sad look when I didn't take her with me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment